Chessbase compatible engines

Chessbase announced UCI engine support in Chessbase for Android too. Great news!

I have packaged some chess engines in Chessbase compatible format so that they are directly available in that application. I will also release a new version of Chess for Android that supports this format to keep the chess ecosystem complete.

Simply download and install my Chess Engines Package, available at Google Play.

For now, the package only contains a few engines, but any chess author that wants to be included is welcome to drop me an email with permission to include the binary in the application.


Comments

Anonymous said…
IM USING YOUR EXCELLENT JOB TO BUIOS THIS CHECKERS GAME.THANYOU FOR ALLOW USE YOUR PROGRAM.
I WANT ASK YOU IF YOUR KNOWLEDGE LET TO BUILD A CHECKERS GAME NUMBERS.OR NUMBERS CHECKERS GAME
GODBLESSYOU.

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Chess for Android to a Remote Server

Checkers Move Generation

Connecting with the DGT Board