Showing posts with the label robbobases

RobboBases in Chess for Android

Chess of Android supports setting up Nalimov, Gaviota, and Scorpio endgame tablebases on the SD card, but Robbobases were missing. Therefore, I added support for RobboTotalBases as well. I tested the setup with the UCI engine IvanHoe 999947c (modified slightly to relax file permissions when reading) and the /3 and /4 piece directories on the SD card. The engine reports info string 66 RobboTotalBases registered with 2499 indici 0mb and plays simple endgames flawlessly afterwards. The setup will be in the next release of Chess for Android.