CheckerBoard

If you are looking for a checkers program for Windows, I can highly recommend Martin Fierz' CheckerBoard, consisting of a checkers GUI that features game databases, opening books, endgame databases, and various checkers engines (including the capability to plug in your own as DLL). I have used his engine Cake as "sparring partner" to test the correctness and strength of Checkers for Android. Needless to say, Cake won, but the games at least assured me that my Android version plays correct checkers. Martin also kindly responded to my request for adding a perft feature to Cake, which will enable verifying the correctness of my move generator against his.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Chess for Android to a Remote Server

Checkers Move Generation

Connecting with the DGT Board